Careers at MSC
Working with MSC provides an opportunity to make a positive impact on people’s lives through cutting-edge medical research.
MSC will consider talented, responsive, and ethical professionals with extensive clinical research experience to support our continued growth. Please browse our current career opportunities.
Clinical Trialist & Medical Communications Specialist (contract, off-site)
Provide expertise in the design, development, and reporting of clinical trials. Primary responsibilities will include development of:
- Clinical trial protocols
- Abstracts for national medical meetings
- Manuscripts for peer-reviewed medical journals
- White papers
- Clinical study reports
- Author on 5 or more peer-reviewed manuscripts in medical disciplines
- Comprehensive understanding of good publication practices and guidance (GPP2, ICMJE, CONSORT)
- Basic working knowledge of biostatistical concepts, biostatistical techniques, and biostatistical output / interpretation
- Ability to work up to 20 hours per week, if needed
- Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and EndNote
- Expertise in cardiovascular medicine, gastroenterology, and/or nutrition
- MD or PhD in medical discipline
- Previous medical device experience
- Previous experience as an independent consultant
Interested applicants are encouraged to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Targeted email stating why you are best suited for this position. Please include hourly rate in your response.
- Resume/CV attached (2 pages max)
- Sample manuscript attached (include brief description of your role as author)
Applicants who meet the requirements above will be contacted via email to discuss next steps.